Tuesday 25 August 2015

A wet month of experiments

August has been wetter than average this year, but it has allowed me the chance to experiment in the derelict room upstairs. 

Apart from experimental still photography I've recently discovered an interest in animation and video production so I thought I would practise my GIF making skills.

Many thanks to my wonderful models: Lulu Lockhart, Tigerbelle, Ella Rose Muse, Oliver (and myself)...



Costume Change














The Cupboard Ate my Model!














Automatic Dressing














Static Motion















The Sudden Wave












The Traveller














The Student Becomes The Master











Ghostly Capers













Box-portation











Dis-A-Rea-Ppearing Act













The Crash












The Mermaid